Voyager New Zealand Maritime Museum
Address: Corner Quay & Hobson Streets, Auckland CBD, Auckland
Phone: 09 373 0800
- Weekdays: 9am–5pm
- Weekends: 9am–5pm
- Closed on Public Holidays
Venue Types: Museum
Amenities: Wheelchair Access, Toilets, Qualmark, Food Available, Guided Tours Available, Gift Shop
Suitable for Ages: Families
- Family Museum entry & sailing: $58.00
- Family Museum entry: $34.00
- Adults Museum entry & sailing: $29.00
- Student/Seniors Museum entry & sailing: $24.00
- Adults Museum entry: $17.00
- Childrens Museum entry & sailing: $14.50
- Student/Seniors Museum entry: $14.00
- Childrens Museum entry: $8.50
- Library entry (Thursdays only): $5.00
- Door Sales Only
- Additional fees may apply
Voyager Maritime Museum tells the remarkable stories of epic voyages and journeys that have shaped New Zealand's history and identity. From our nation's spirit of exploration have emerged many of the world's greatest maritime pioneers. Voyager honours them and those who sailed to the limits of their imagination.
Located at Auckland’s Viaduct Harbour, Voyager offers eight distinct experiences to guide visitors through New Zealand’s remarkable maritime history, including the stunning new exhibition, Blue Water Black Magic – A Tribute to Sir Peter Blake. Galleries includes the stories of the original Polynesian journeys to New Zealand, to the stories of Kiwis and the Coast.
Voyager also offers the fantastic opportunity of sailing aboard a heritage vessel on Auckland's beautiful Waitemata Harbour.
There is so much to explore and discover at Voyager Maritime Museum.