165 Onetangi Straight, Waiheke Island, Auckland
Experience a slice of Old Waiheke at the Waiheke Museum and Historic Village.
* A reconstructed woolshed housing the Museum’s main exhibits
* A 1930s-style island cottage that can be used as a meeting room
* Three small bach-style houses with period rooms and photo exhibits
* The original Waiheke jail
* Being developed: The Taonga Heritage Gardens
* A wool press, a whale-oil cauldron, a hand-cranked telephone network, and even a fine old long-drop toilet!
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.