Address: Recreation Rd, Kaikohe
Phone: 09 401 0816
Venue Types: Historic, Fun & Active
The Heritage Kaikohe Complex features:
- The Kaikohe Pioneer Village: a series of thematic displays set in period buildings.
- Kaikohe Bush Railway: a recently reinstated track allows visitors to travel in the ‘style’ experienced by Kauri loggers of the past.
- Agricultural and domestic machinery displays, static and working.
- The Begonia House: Reputed to be the finest display of this beautiful bloom anywhere in the southern hemisphere. (Open Jan - Mar each year)
Past events at Heritage Kaikohe
- Are you responsible for Heritage Kaikohe? Claim it