Address: Reimers Ave, Kingsland, Auckland
Phone: (09) 815 5551
Venue Types: Sport Facility, Stadium, Conference & Function
Eden Park is New Zealand's largest stadium. Every year, we host almost half a million local and international sports fans and patrons who attend matches and functions at the Park.
Eden Park has been the home of Auckland Cricket since 1910 and Auckland Rugby since 1925. Our 100 year history boasts some of New Zealand's proudest sporting moments, including the 1950 Empire Games, inaugural 1987 Rugby World Cup and 1992 Cricket World Cup.
Since the early 1900s we have hosted major rugby and cricket matches, and are now regular hosts of the Bledisloe Cup, Air New Zealand Cup, and Super 14 games.
Most recently, Eden Park was named the finals venue for the Rugby World Cup 2011 and the co-host for Cricket World Cup 2015.
Take the opportunity to visit one of the world’s most famous sporting venues. Tours will show a variety of facilities including the new Hall of Legends. For the sporting enthusiast it is a trip down memory lane.
Eden Park is currently undergoing redevelopment we are unfortunately unable to offer any tours until the beginning of 2011. If you would like to register your interest in a tour for during 2011 please email your details to: email@example.com.
- A minimum of 10 people is required per tour.
- It is possible to choose a time and date that is suitable for your group, if your requested date is not available we will try to book you in as close to that date as possible.
- A full tour of Eden Park takes approximately 1-1.5 hours.
- Tours of Eden Park take place on request only and exclude public holidays and match days.
Your tour includes visiting the:
- ASB Bank Stand Level 5 Club Lounge
- Corporate Suites
- Changing Rooms (home & visitors)
- Hall of Legends
- Historic No. 1 Field (subject to availability)
- Function facilities
Past events at Eden Park
- Are you responsible for Eden Park? Claim it