|Sat 9 Aug 2014, 10:00am–1:00pm|
Additional fees may apply
In this workshop you will learn:
- Explore the best ways of finding work in today’s competitive job market
- To maximise your opportunities and enhance your coping skills
- How to integrate coping skills into job searching to overcome challenges and obstacles
- How to stay motivated during your search
- How to prepare a CV and how to interview well to get the job you really want
- Discover your values and skills
- Develop a plan of action
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.