Te Matatini 2013
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Thu 21 Feb, 8:30am||
|Fri 22 Feb, 8:30am||
|Sat 23 Feb, 8:30am||
|Sun 24 Feb, 8:30am||
Where: Rotorua International Stadium, Devon St West, Rotorua
Restrictions: All Ages
- Earlybird: 4-day pass - adult - general admission: $65.00
- Earlybird: 4-day pass - child - general admission: $45.00
- 4-day pass - Category A - grandstand: $175.00
- 4-day pass - Category B - grandstand: $120.00
- 4-day pass - 500 Club - Te Rima Rau - grandstand: $500.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Events & Venues Rotorua
Nau mai, haere mai.
E nga mana, e nga reo, e nga karangatanga maha nau mai whakatau mai ki te tauranga paoho a Te Matatini.
Te Matatini Society Incorporated, in conjunction with Te Arawa rohe, is proud to present:
Te Matatini 2013 - Rotorua
Join us in celebrating our 21st Te Matatini National Kapa Haka Festival.
- 41 teams competing for the title of national kapa haka champion;
- 4 days of fierce competition;
- 3 competition pools;
- 9 finalists;
- 1 winner and new Toa Whakaihuwaka.
4-day passes are on sale now! 1-day passes on sale shortly - watch this space...
Please note: earlybird ticket specials are only available until 31st December 2012. Tickets will be more expensive to buy on the day so be sure to buy yours in advance!