|Tue 19 Mar 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
|Thu 21 Mar 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
|Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
|Tue 2 Apr 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
|Thu 4 Apr 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
|Tue 9 Apr 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
|Thu 11 Apr 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
|Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
|Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:00pm–12:45pm|
This free class is an open class, so you do not need to belong to Altitude Fitness or any other gym!
Everyone completing 3 sessions will get a free drink at Jones the Grocer, what is opposite the gym on Carlton Gore Rd.
10 classes start and finish at Altitude Fitness, 12a Clayton St. in Newmarket, we will run and exercise in the Domain. If weather is too bad, classes can be held in the gym. Every Tuesday and Thursday 12-12.45 pm, perfect lunch classes.
Classes can be shift into other times as well, if there are at least 5 people.
This class is specially for highly overweight people 100 kg plus and/or smoker, but any other beginner are welcome to join.
Nothing to lose, only to win! Spread the word.
Group workouts can help you run farther and faster - plus, they're just plain fun! With different ability levels you’ll find the right fit. During the sessions, you’ll do a variety of coached workouts and enjoy the camaraderie and safety of group running and exercising. Classes include steady-paced runs, speed training, intervals, hills, fartlek, and tempo runs. We will build those up slowly.
Classes are led by experienced group coaches who are trained and supervised by head coach Chris Bachmann. As the founder of Chris X Cross X Run, Chris has taught hundreds of runners of all levels. He is NZ Personal Trainer of the month 01/12 and Mr. NZ Fitness 12/12, he is a motivational coach as well. Chris is born in Germany and has lived for 3 years in Paris before moving to NZ.
- Get fit with people with similar levels
- Train to race 5Ks, 10Ks, half-marathons, marathons, and more;
- Improve running economy, form, muscular strength, endurance, and speed;
- Increase confidence and mental toughness;
- Enjoy the camaraderie of your fellow runners.
- Learn exercises to tone your body, using your body and little equipment
Run-down of a 45 min class:
- 10 min warmup, stretching, running technique
- 15 min main part intervals, shuttle runs, hill runs, stair runs, everyone with his own level
- 15 min exercises and toning with body weight or little equipment
- 5 min cool down and stretching
East West Organics, Auckland
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.