Additional fees may apply
Lego as Art - It’s a hard life being an artist or musician - but not when Lego is involved. Show the world your artistic masterpiece, made from Lego, and robotically animated. Make animated robotic Lego sculptures, colossal abstract statues or even a Lego machine that draws for you! If music is more your thing, make a Lego piano or a drum-set. Of course we’ll need robotic dancers, moving in time with each other, for the big finale.
This is an 1-day Lego Robotics activity for children aged 6 -14 years old.
This activity is only available from Parnell District School.
Note - children are welcome from 7:30am till 6pm on each day of the programme.
About Parnell Trust's School Holiday Programmes:
- Every School Holidays, Parnell Trust's enthusiastic Programmes for Children team think up fantastic activities and outings for 5 - 14 year olds.
- We place a huge emphasis on fun, adventure and ensuring the children in our care are never bored!
Starting with the April 2013 school holidays, we’re offering parents and kids more (fun) options than ever:
1. Two School Holiday Programme locations to choose from:
- Epsom Normal Primary School, 41 The Drive, Epsom
- Parnell District School, Gladstone Road, Parnell
2. A wide choice of activities for 5-14 year-olds, from $49 to $79 a day
- Club House - loads of fun on site every day at both Epsom and Parnell schools.
- Adventure Seekers - exhilarating adventures out and about in the Auckland area.
- Multi-Sport - coaching and fun in a range of sports. Part-day and Full-day options.
- Lego Robotics - extreme Lego projects! Full day and 3-day options (Parnell only).
Why choose Parnell Community Trust’s School Holiday Programme?
- We’ve been looking after children for more than 20 years. We’ve got all the systems, processes and training in place to make joining us as effortless as possible for parents and a lot of fun for your children.
• We take the best care of your children – most of our staff are trainee primary school teachers and all our programmes meet Department of Child, Youth and Family Services standards. As our programmes are accredited by Ministry of Social Development, subsidies are available.
• In all activities, we place children in compatible age groups to ensure they have the best time.
• Our longer hours are perfect for working parents: drop children off at the school you’ve selected as early as 7.30am and collect them as late as 6pm. Our central Auckland locations at Gladstone Road, Parnell and 41 The Drive, Epsom are perfect for locals and commuters alike.
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.