Bullying In The Workplace
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Tue 19 Feb ’13, 9:00am–4:30pm||
Where: Parklane Motor Lodge, 222 Green Lane West, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
Event listed by: rwatson
What does bullying look like?
How can we discourage it in our workplace?
What can you do to protect your staff, or your co-workers?
What are the impacts of bullying?
Bullying is called the silent epidemic. Although half of workers have experienced or witnessed bullying, recognition of bullying and dealing with it rarely occurs. Bullying can be hard to identify and address. Why do we accept it?
How You Will Benefit?
- Understand what bullying is and what impacts it can have
- Understand what is and isn’t acceptable – it isn’t that straight forward!
- Work through how you can manage a bullying situation
What You Will Cover
- Define what bullying is and is not
- Understand the costs of bullying to people and organisations
- Identify bullying behaviours and the reasons behind them
- Know some ways to prevent bullying and understand what role you can play
- Know some ways to protect yourself from bullying
- Know what to do if you are bullied
- Identify appropriate solutions for a bullying incident (inside and outside the organization)
- Assist in creating an anti-bullying environment
What is Included:
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small, interactive class with group discussion
Personalised certificate on completion
Refreshments throughout the day, including lunch
Minerva Learning NZ is an NZTE capability scheme provider. You may be eligible for up to 50% off the value of the course. Contact us to find out if you are eligible!
Booking 5 or more people, contact us to receive a bulk purchase advantage.