V8 SuperTourers - The Mike Pero 250
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Fri 1 Jun ’12, 9:00am–5:00pm||
|Sat 2 Jun ’12–Sun 3 Jun ’12, 9:00am–5:00pm||
Where: Hampton Downs Motor Sport Park, Hampton Downs Road, Te Kauwhata
Restrictions: All Ages
- VIP Weekend Pass: $75.00
- Trackside Hospitality One Day Pass: $155.25
- Trackside Hospitality Two Day Pass: $228.85
- Trackside Hospitality One Day Group Pass: $138.00
- Trackside Hospitality Two Day Group Pass: $212.75
- Two Day General Admission Pass : $45.00
- Grandstand Two Day General Admission: $70.00
- General Admission Single Day Pass: $30.00
- Grandstand Single Day Pass: $50.00
- Public Carpark: $5.00
- VIP Carpark: $10.00
Online tickets are no longer on sale
- Additional fees may apply
Event listed by: V8SuperTourers
The new V8 SuperTourers are the fastest V8’s to ever compete in a domestic series in New Zealand and with 575 horsepower, hand built seven litre engines and a 100 kg weight advantage compared to their Aussie Supercar cousins, they are stunningly quick wherever they race. The V8 SuperTourers return to Hampton Downs on 1, 2 and 3 of June for Round 4 of the V8 Series of Champions.
Jonny Reid leads the drivers points table with Johnny Mac in 2nd, Greg Murphy in 3rd and the rest are close on their heels.
See you at Hampton Downs Queens Birthday Weekend!
VIP Weekend Pass includes the VIP Weekend Pass, lanyard, programme, VIP carpar, V8ST Pre-Rade Grid Walk