Understand Financial Statements
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Thu 15 Nov ’12, 8:30am–4:30pm||
Where: Colliers House, 52 Highbrook Drive, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- General Admission: $448.50
Online tickets are no longer on sale
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Lynnette Greeff
Understanding financial statement is an often neglected skill among managers, but it is a vital one. Finance, financial statements analysis and financial reporting provide important insights into business performance, resource allocation and time management.
Ensure you have a grasp of these essential skills with practical one-day MIT Business Course Understand Financial Statements. Learn to read financial information, have the confidence to analyse and question data, and learn how to prepare an annual report - necessary tools for any manager.
At the end of this MIT Business Course for SMEs you will
- Recognise the basic elements of financial statements
- Confidently distinguish between four types of financial statements
- Confidently examine and analyse financial data and formulas
- Know how to analyse an annual report
- Presented by industry expert
- Real-life case studies
- Group discussion
- Action planning for your business with in-class feedback
- Post-course follow-up
- Why do we need financial statements?
- Who are the audiences and what are they looking for?
- How do financial statements help businesses?
- Position statements - balance sheets
- Income statements
- Cash flow statements
- Shareholders equity statements
Reading financial data:
- Common financial terms and figures
- Common accounting equations
- Analysis and interpretation techniques and tips
- Using historical data to predict the future
- What are annual reports?
- What are the key components?
- Tips for reading annual reports
- How an annual report is prepared
Phone 0800 SKILL UP (754 5587) or email firstname.lastname@example.org