Under-Grad Whisky Tasting Intermediate
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Wed 11 Jul ’12, 7:00pm–8:30pm||
|Wed 15 Aug ’12, 7:00pm–8:30pm||
Where: The Whisky Shop, 41 Elliott Street, Auckland
- Adult: $35.00
- Adult x 2: $60.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Katey Rudlin
Whisky tastings for those with a thirst for more knowledge. You've learnt the basics & started your whisky collection. Now you want to build your confidence & take it up a level. Or you just want to learn about whisky
· Taste five great whiskies - each with a different point of interest
· Learn about the cask & the influence of the wood & the previous occupant
· Learn how the stills and subtle differences in process create a distilleries signature taste.
· Learn about the flavour & aroma & how to identify different characteristics
· Sample some amazing food and whisky pairings
· Be in to win a spot prize
Tasting is accompanied by bread & olive oil and fingerfood.
Please drink responsibly & arrange alternative transport.