TriMaori Festival 2012
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 27 Oct ’12, 6:00am–3:00pm||
Where: Lake Karapiro, Maungatautari Rd, Waipa
Restrictions: All Ages
- Admission: Free
The TriMaori 2012 Festival is about empowerment and fun. The festival includes kaupapa like:
• Physical events that people of all ages, sizes, shapes, and attitudes can participate in. These will include a standard course triathlon and some run/walk events. For some events you can just turn up and go for it. Go to www.trimaori.co.nz to find out what these are and to register for an event.
• Practical advice for you to help you and your whaanau. Like writing your will, putting together a survival kit, and eating well on a budget.
• Health and wellbeing kaupapa. Like checking your physical health, getting your nails/eyebrows sorted, and finding rongoā good for you. Go to www.trimaori.co.nz to find out what this is about and to register a stall.
• Healthy kai/food options. This hui will focus on health and delicious (and affordable) kai options.
• Other things to do for tamariki, maatua and kaumaatua alike.
It will be great to see you and your whanau there having a good time. The TriMaori Festival 2012 is for the whanau.