The Marriage Course
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Tue 31 Jul ’12, 7:00pm–9:30pm||
Where: Heretaunga Christian Centre, 51 Lane St, Wallaceville, Upper Hutt
Restrictions: All Ages
- Couple: $90.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: marriage
The Marriage Course is for all married couples, whether you've been together for 1 year or 51 years!
Whether you're in a strong marriage that you want to make even better or one that could do with a little help - many couples have benefited from the course and you can too.
Each evening starts with a meal for two, time to relax and chat. The meal is followed by an entertaining DVD presentation along with opportunities to discuss the subject matter between the two of you. There is no group discussion on the Marriage Course, the only person you need to speak to is your spouse.
Over seven sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- understand each others needs;
- communicate more effectively;
- grow closer through resolving conflict;
- heal the ways you've hurt each other;
- recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship;
- improve relationships with parents and in-laws;
- develop greater sexual intimacy;
- discover each other's love languages and much, much more!