Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Tue 5 Jun ’12, 9:00am–12:30pm||
Where: Auckland Chamber of Commerce, Level 1, 100 Mayoral Drive, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Member: $200.00
- Non-member: $300.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Chamber of Commerce
Effectively understanding and managing your taxes can reduce your tax exposure and liability, reduces compliance risk, and makes the overall running of your business smoother and easier. The Auckland Chamber's Taxation Toolkit training course provides an essential guide to handle all aspects of your business’ taxation effectively.
You will learn about:
- Principles of New Zealand taxation;
- Effectively navigating PAYE, GST and FBT;
- Common taxation pitfalls and mistakes;
- Minimising your tax liability;
- Case studies of good (and bad) practice;
- Ensuring compliance at all steps in the tax process.