Successful Online Marketing
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Tue 8 May ’12, 8:30am–4:30pm||
|Fri 3 Aug ’12, 8:30am–4:30pm||
Where: Colliers House, 52 Highbrook Drive, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Course Fee: $448.50
Online tickets are no longer on sale
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Lynnette Greeff
Online marketing is now integral to most small business marketing strategies. Keeping pace with online trends and changes in purchasing behaviour can make or break a small business.
Explore the virtual landscape and learn how to use the digital tools available to you in Successful Online Marketing, a one-day intensive MIT Business Course. You’ll come away confident enough to create your own online marketing strategy and with the know-how to effectively monitor and report on results.
Don’t let your business be left behind.
Who should attend?
SME owner/managers, managers in Not-For-Profits or any organisation interested in developing or strengthening their online business presence.
At the end of this MIT Business Course for SMEs you will:
- Understand the fundamentals of online business and marketing
- Competently compare and contrast available online tools for business marketing
- Be able to develop an online strategy
- Know how to collect and analyse information for your online strategy
- Be aware of future trends
- Presented by industry expert
- Real-life case studies
- Group discussion
- Action planning for your business with in-class feedback
- Post-course follow-up
The Virtual Landscape
- Basic descriptions and definitions
- Review of trend data
- Overviews and case studies - from the online business to business to social networking. What has worked, what hasn’t and why
What’s available online?
- Website presence
- Advanced Search Engine Optimisation
- Email marketing
- Viral marketing and worldwide raves (e.g. YouTube)
- Twitter for business
- LinkedIn, Foursquare and other new developments
- The Facebook phenomenon
- What’s on the horizon?
Writing an online strategy
- Review of the strategic process
- Competitor analysis
- Assessing ‘What tools will for work for me?’
Monitoring and reporting
- Online analytics
- Internal reporting about online activity
- Developing ratios and statistics that demonstrate value
- Social media in the work place
- Building a virtual business community
- Passion-inspired video and other creative content
Phone 0800 SKILL UP (754 5587) or email email@example.com