Social Networking for Small Business
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 16 Jun ’12, 9:30am–3:30pm||
Where: Edgewater College, 32 Edgewater Drive, Auckland
- One day workshop: $125.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Edgewater
Having a website today is fundamental to owning a business if you want to advertise to a large group of people. In this course you will learn the tools needed to market your business in today's world.
• Who is visiting your website and who do you want to visit?
• Why is social media networking so important for your business?
• How can we utilise social networking to our strong advantage?
• What are the key aspects of SEO?
• Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin - They are important!
• Blogging - what is it and why can it be useful for business?
• Analyse the effectiveness of social networking and the performance of your website.
A comprehensive course booklet is provided and included in the course fee.