Relationship Works for Couples
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Fri 22 Jun ’12, 6:00pm–10:00pm||
|Sat 23 Jun ’12, 9:00am–6:30pm||
|Sun 24 Jun ’12, 9:30am–5:30pm||
Where: Communications Plus Ltd (CPL), 269 Remuera Road, Auckland
Event listed by: eileendarwin
The most common desire people express to us is that they want a more harmonious and fulfilling personal relationship. There are increased stresses in today’s world with many relationships being severely tested...
Some things to say upfront are:
- The workshop is about adding richness and greater fulfilment to your relationship, and is not suggesting that you have a dysfunctional relationship now
- It is for 'couples'
- There will be sharing times of course, and you will not be required to talk about ‘stuff’ if you don’t wish to
- You will work on any ‘personal’ matters with your own partner
Some topics we’ll include, and we will look to include outcomes you’d like also:
- what is a fulfilling relationship?
- relationship agreements
- attending to stress points
- purpose, goals and dreams as a couple
- relationship values, shared and individual
- power and control... no, not me! yeah, right!
- how you are thinking about relationships creates your perceived reality
- if we’ve been ‘brushing it under the carpet’, what to do next?
- creating real intimacy
Of course we will cover off confidentiality, safety and trust. Please know that what we share is what we have found in our experience to be progressive, productive and relationship enhancing. By the way, we’re not the ‘know-it-alls’ of relationships, simply travellers who’ve learned some really useful and rewarding things.
So, if you’ve read this far, you are probably interested. We hope you are, and promise there will be hilarity amongst the serious bits! We believe you will go away from this weekend with some great pluses in your communication and things you can work on together - along with a ‘treasure map’ of your dreams!