Reiki Level 1
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 30 Jun ’12–Fri 1 Jun ’12, 10:00am–6:00pm||
Where: That's Better, 1a/73 Kenepuru Drive, Porirua - Mana
- General admission: $175.00
Online tickets are no longer on sale
- Booking fees may apply
Lynda Millar, Holistic Health Ltd. Reiki Level 1.
This course will provide you with the theoretical knowledge of Reiki, energy healing work and the chakra system. You will have plenty of time to receive healing and also practice your new skill. On this course you will receive your reiki level 1 attunement by a professional Reiki master (Lynda has trained with and been attuned by six Reiki masters. She is a practising Karuna Reiki master and has been teaching Reiki since 2004).
On completion of this course you will have the skills and knowledge enabling you to heal yourself, friends, family, pets, plants, etc.
What is Reiki?
Reiki healing is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation, which also promotes healing. It aids the receiver to heal physically, emotionally or spiritually, using a system of hands on healing to unblock and rebalance the life force energies flowing within and around the body. The client remains fully clothed, receiving the energy whilst sitting or lying down. The healer’s hands are then placed in various positions above or (with permission) on the body. Reiki is for everyone, and can be learned by all who wish to heal themselves, others and the world around them. Anyone can become a Reiki healer and it requires no pre-requisites.
Benefits of Reiki
- Increased immunity and vitality, enhancing breathing & deep relaxation;
- Stabilises heart rate and blood pressure, combating negative effects of stress;
- Emotionally and mentally balancing, enhanced energy levels within the body;
- Strengthens your own self healing internal functions;
- Improves mental, spiritual and general wellbeing.
- Group meditation;
- What Is Reiki?
- Traditional Usui Reiki story;
- 5 Principals of Reiki;
- Chakra video/CD;
- The Chakra system;
- The Structure of the aura;
- Chakra meditation;
- Working with energy;
- Reiki I Degree Attunement.
The healing session
- Taking care of yourself;
- The Usui hand positions;
- The three pillars of Reiki, Gassho, Reiji ho and Chiryo, Byosen Scanning;
- Healing crystals;
- Practical group healing;
- Group share;
- 21-day healing process;
- Kenyoku: Cleansing the aura.
Includes refreshments, detailed course manual and certification.