Peru & Colombian National Day Fiesta
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 21 Jul ’12, 7:00pm–12:00am||
Where: Freeman's Bay Community Hall, 52 Hepburn Rd, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- General admission: $15.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: latind01
Come and join us to celebrate our National Day.
The highlights of the night include:
- Display of the Peruvian traditional dance “Marinera”;
- Display of the Colombian traditional dance “Cumbia”;
- Performance by the largest salsa group in New Zealand (20 couples);
- Beginners salsa & Zumba class;
- Delicious traditional South American food;
- Salsa live music by “Banda Latina” with “Sebastian” from Chile and “Tatiana” from Colombia as special guests;
- Latin DJ Camilo from Colombia, bringing you the best of salsa, bachata, merengue, cumbia and reggeaton.
- Peruvian and Colombian cocktails (Including Pisco & Aguadiente) and a bar full of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for every taste.
A night full of entertainment, shows, dancing and sharing with the Auckland Latin American community.
Lots of parking available.
Get your tickets from Coco at Kingslander every Wednesday from 8pm to 12am.
Contact: Coco on (0212) 472-572 [ 0212 4SALSA].