One Byte At a Time - Offline & Online Marketing Workshop
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Fri 29 Jun ’12, 9:00am–1:00pm||
|Fri 6 Jul ’12, 9:00am–1:00pm||
Where: Child Matters, 480 Anglesea St, Hamilton
Restrictions: All Ages
One Byte At a Time – The offline and online marketing workshop
- Overwhelmed and/or frustrated when it comes to marketing?
- Wish your website could generate more leads?
- Want to grow your sales through effective marketing strategies?
- Your website not earning its keep?
- Don’t want to get left behind when it comes to getting online or 'social' but don’t know where to start?
If you can answer yes to any of those questions this One-Byte-At-A-Time Online & Offline Marketing Workshop is for you!
As an attendee you’ll learn:
- What you must implement immediately when it comes to your marketing;
- How to ensure your Marketing Activity Calendar achieves results – month in/month out;
- What essential words your website needs to have to rank organically higher than it does right now when it comes to Google, Yahoo and Bing (all without spending a cent on Adwords!)
- What necessary changes you need to make to get your website ranking higher in search engines
- How to create a lead capture tool so your website earns its keep; and
- What to do with these leads to make more sales.
As an attendee you’re guaranteed:
- Your website will be worth more to your business at the end of the workshop than it is today
- Implementing these strategies into your business will result in it being worth more than it is today.
The workshop programme is divided into two half-day sessions. Fri 29 Jun, 9.00am – 1.00pm and
Fri 6 Jul, 9.00am – 1.00pm.
Each session is all about you and your business so you get results.
The first half-day focuses primarily on your website – setting it up for online marketing success. The second session – one week later – takes what you’ve learnt and shows you how to implement these skills into your business’s future with a workable plan of action.
You’re getting 2 half days of action-packed Google-Loves-Ya-Website training and offline accountability coaching to grow your business.
In addition you’re getting an invitation-only HaloBiz Community Business Network Membership valued at $99, and if that weren’t enough, Jennifer Myers, Business Coach with 10X, is including a one-on-one 90-minute coaching and accountability session valued at $499.
Your workshop facilitators:
Jennifer Myers - is 10X’s Business Coach who’s committed to putting common sense into common practice and helping business owners work smarter not harder to achieve even more success and a more balanced lifestyle.
She has an MBA from Indiana Wesleyan University and has experienced the complete range of business types from her own “one-woman show” to huge, multi-national organisations.
Jennifer has hired, motivated and managed sales teams, created marketing plans and budgets, coached and counselled team members and business owners, and in the process, positively impacted the lives of hundreds of people.
Julie South - is HaloBiz’s GM and Chief Halo Polisher who’s fanatical about helping businesses stimulate word-of-mouth in the world-of-mouse space – especially ‘social’.
Prior to HaloBiz, like Jennifer, she’s been an employee in the multi-national corporate world and her own one-woman team.
When self-employed her client list included the IRD, BNZ, Vero and Holcim Cement. Julie's marketing tactics and strategies have doubled her clients’ sales and won them Business of the Year Awards.
To avoid disappointment claim your seat today!
Fri 29 Jun, 9.00am – 1.00pm
Fri 6 Jul, 9.00am – 1.00pm