Nia White Belt Training
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Wed 28 Nov ’12, 5:00pm–8:00pm||
|Thu 29 Nov ’12, 8:00am–8:00pm||
|Fri 30 Nov ’12, 8:00am–8:00pm||
|Sat 1 Dec ’12, 8:00am–8:00pm||
|Sun 2 Dec ’12, 8:00am–8:00pm||
|Mon 3 Dec ’12, 8:00am–8:00pm||
|Tue 4 Dec ’12, 8:00am–8:00pm||
Where: Lincoln Event Centre, North Belt, Lincoln
Restrictions: All Ages
- General admission: $1,599.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: niadancer3
Are you ready to change your life?
Step into self-awareness through your body. The Nia White Belt Training is the first step into the movement, music and magic of a somatic education that inspires, motivates and educates through the health and well-being of your body-mind-emotion-spirit. Experience incredible personal growth and fitness in this lifestyle training! During the intensive, 50+ hours will be devoted to exploring Nia’s:
- 13 Principles - The White Belt Principles incorporating movement, music, anatomy, science and philosophy;
- 52 Moves - the base, the core and the upper extremities of the body;
- 5 Sensations - flexibility, agility, mobility, stability and strength;
- 9 Movement Art Forms - precision from martial arts, expression from dance arts and function from healing arts.
All levels of experience are welcome. Whatever your intention, the White Belt Intensive will invite and initiate you onto a new path to living in your body with joy and pleasure! Whether you are committing to your own movement practice, personal growth, or you are a fitness, health and wellness professional, Nia has something for you!
For further details and to register, see the booking website.
Contact NZ producers:
Helene Purcell (Christchurch): email@example.com 021 039 1961.
Sally Cook (Auckland): firstname.lastname@example.org 09 424 1424 or 027 203 5995.
Please note times are approximate only at this stage.