New Zealand Open Swing Dance Championships 2012
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Thu 11 Oct ’12, 7:30pm–12:00am||
|Fri 12 Oct ’12, 7:30pm–12:00am||
|Sat 13 Oct ’12, 11:30am–12:00am||
|Sun 14 Oct ’12, 10:00am–6:30pm||
Where: Ellerslie Event Centre, 80-100 Ascot Ave, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Earlybird weekend pass (before 12 Aug): $270.00
- Weekend pass: $300.00
- International weekend pass: $250.00
- Saturday competitor pass: $60.00
- Saturday spectator pass: $40.00
- Young adult competitors pass: $15.00
- Individual workshops: $30.00
- Thursday/Friday party: $20.00
- Booking fees may apply
Fresh from teaching in Europe, Shane and Keri are joined by Scott and Melina in bringing you New Zealand's premier West Coast Swing event. New venue, larger dance floor, and a great line-up of competition events and performances...
- Jack & Jill and Strictly competitions;
- WSDC Points for all Jack & Jill competitions;
- AANCE Qualifying event for Novice and Intermediate competitions;
- Cash prizes for all categories!
Whats on when?
Thursday 11th: Meet the Pros, Workshop and dance party;
Friday 12th: Workshop, dance party, performances;
Saturday 13th: Heats, finals, and evening show;
Sunday 14th: Workshops.
Passes give you:
- 8 multilevel workshops (choose from 14);
- Meet the pros;
- 2 dance parties;
- Competitions, show, party.
International visitors - Stay and Play - go to our Visitor Information page and plan to catch some of the sights.