Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Wed 16 May ’12, 8:30am–4:30pm||
Where: Colliers House, 52 Highbrook Drive, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
Event listed by: Lynnette Greeff
The course is designed to give you a working knowledge of the essential business processes using MYOB business software. This practical hands-on course will take you from entering sales, purchases and banking right through to reconciling the bank account.
The course is designed for businesses who buy and sell items, as well as those that are service based. You may have just set up your company file; or you may be new to MYOB software and need to learn best practice.
You will learn how to:
- Set up preferences
- Set up linked accounts
- Determine which GST codes you need for your business
- Process day-to-day sales as quotes, orders and invoices
- Analyse your debtors
- Process the receipt of payment for your customers
- Create credit notes
- Create purchase orders
- Email purchase orders
- Convert orders and quotes to bills
- Enter Spend Money and Receive Money transactions
- Prepare bank deposits for cash and cheques, and credit card receipts
- Reconcile manually using the bank statement
- Reconcile manually using the credit card statement.
Phone 0800 SKILL UP (754 5587) or email email@example.com