Meaningful Minute Taking
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Mon 20 Aug ’12, 9:00am–3:00pm||
Where: Colliers House, 52 Highbrook Drive, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- General Admission: $333.50
Online tickets are no longer on sale
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Lynnette Greeff
Duration: One Day
Who Should Attend:
People who participate in various meetings in their workplace, and/or in community or sports groups as a note/minute taker.
- What is a meeting and what is its purpose?
- Meeting terminology
- Different types of minutes, i.e. resolution, action
- Formatting of minutes
- What's important to record in the minutes?
- Common abbreviations
- Common correction signs
- Minutes language - some shortcuts.
Phone 0800 SKILL UP (754 5587) or email email@example.com to register.