Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Tue 7 Aug ’12, 9:30am–12:30pm||
Where: PRiNZ, Level 7, 2 Kitchener St, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
The days of talking 'at' your stakeholders through static channels are over. Today, consumers, not companies are in charge. So how do you connect with your key stakeholders in a way which will make them engage, remember and develop brand loyalty? This half-day session looks at how to develop creative approaches to achieving measurable business and behavioural outcomes. Delegates will take part in a creative brainstorming session using recognised tools. Working in teams, delegates will brainstorm a launch and develop a creative plan then look at how to implement the ideas effectively using working case studies to help bring the concepts to life.
- What is Marketing Communications?
- Experiential, ambient, sampling and events as a function of PR
- How to work effectively with other agencies and disciplines (advertising, media, direct marketing etc)
- How to write a brainstorm brief and run an effective brainstorm session
- How to turn ideas into plans
- How to measure success
- Understand the marketing communications environment and the public relations function
- Understand how to create, implement and measure effective Marcomms programmes
- Understand the development of creativity and how to translate ideas into business solutions
Who should attend: Practitioner Level
Facilitator: Claudia Macdonald
Please note: the venue May change depending on confirmed numbers.