Joyful Living - Buddhism For Busy People
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 28 Apr ’12, 3:30pm–5:30pm||
|Sat 28 Apr ’12, 7:30pm–9:30pm||
|Sun 29 Apr ’12, 10:30am–12:30pm||
Where: Ponsonby Community Centre, 20 Ponsonby Terrace, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Single talk ticket: $15.00
- Combo - all three talks: $35.00
Event listed by: AucklandDWBuddhists
Vibrant, lively and surprisingly young, Daria Martens is an engaging Buddhist teacher in the Karma Kagyu tradition. Here she presents three bite-sized lectures on Buddhism.
These talks are for anyone curious about Buddhism and meditation, and the benefit Buddhism can bring to daily life.
• Intro to Buddhism & meditation: Saturday 28th April, 3:30pm (2hrs)
• Love & partnership in Buddhism: Saturday 28th April, 7:30pm (2hrs)
• Karma - cause & effect: Sunday 29th April, 10:30am (2hrs)