Introduction to Video Production
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Mon 25 Jun ’12, 9:00am–4:30pm||
|Tue 26 Jun ’12, 9:00am–4:30pm||
|Wed 27 Jun ’12, 9:00am–4:30pm||
|Thu 28 Jun ’12, 9:00am–4:30pm||
|Fri 29 Jun ’12, 9:00am–4:30pm||
Where: South Seas Film & Television School, 75 Ellice Road, Auckland
- General admission: $345.00
- If paid 1 month before course starts: $299.00
- Additional fees may apply
Event listed by: South Seas Film School
This course is designed to introduce students to:
- The working practices of the television/video industries.
- The scope, content and training practices of the 1 year full time Film & Television Production Diploma course.
- The practical use of the school’s video equipment and facilities.
Each course consists of 5 days practical exercises during which students receive intensive hands-on experience in using professional EFP cameras with onboard video recorders, audio recording equipment, video editing suites and multi-camera television studio production facilities.
Other relevant aspects such as on-camera presentation, interviewing and acting techniques, as well as basic directing and production skills are also covered. Students will be involved in the production of actual short programme items on a team work basis as well as individually completing a short video item, which is designed to let them express their own creativity. Upon completion of the course students will receive a certificate confirming their course participation and the production skills covered.
During the course all students are carefully assessed in order to evaluate their potential for further study and work in the film and television industries.