Detox Health Retreat
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 15 Sep ’12, 2:00pm–6:00pm||
|Sun 16 Sep ’12, 9:00am–6:00pm||
|Mon 17 Sep ’12, 9:00am–6:00pm||
|Tue 18 Sep ’12, 9:00am–6:00pm||
|Wed 19 Sep ’12, 9:00am–6:00pm||
|Thu 20 Sep ’12, 9:00am–6:00pm||
|Fri 21 Sep ’12, 9:00am–12:00pm||
|Wed 14 Nov ’12, 2:00pm–8:00pm||
|View more sessions|
Where: Takaro Lodge, 914 Takaro Rd, Te Anau
Restrictions: All Ages
- Double occupancy: $4,775.00
- Single occupancy: $5,460.00
- Booking fees may apply
Takaro is ideally located for retreats, because of its isolation, tranquillity and untouched surrounding nature. People can feel the peace and purity of the environment the minute they drive through the gate.
Our home produced organic food and beauty products, along with organic lifestyle concept, makes for a fully integrated natural health and rejuvenation service.
Discover a new sense of wellbeing, balance and vitality, both physically and spiritually. Our unique program of exercise, relaxation, healthy organic vegetarian cuisine and life technology education will provide you with the knowledge “how to be healthy” and enhance your health long after you depart.
Starting with personal health assessment on arrival, our team of life consultants will assist in designing a program to meet your heath objectives whether they are: improving physical health, emotional balance, stress management and relaxation, detox, personal growth or assistance with specific health concerns and conditions.
This 10-day/9-night residential detox health retreat between the 14th and 23rd of November includes:
- Accommodation in luxury 5 element chalets. Balance your elements whilst you sleep in unique and comfortable feng shui’d environments.
- Welcome fruit basket on arrival.
- Food is healthy, vegetarian and 90% organic, including Chinese/western breakfast, lunch and healthy evening snacks.
- Drinks: organic herb teas, tinctures and pure fresh organic water.
- Health assessment and consultation on arrival.
- 2 x 30 min reflexology massage sessions.
- Morning rejuvenation movement, group (or individual coaching on request);
- Natural relaxation;
- Life technology sessions;
- Colon Cleansing Kit™ (8 days);
- Use of sauna and fitness;
- Evening “classic energy message movies” in house cinema;
- Long walks and log fires.
Optional at additional cost:
- Coffee colonics (1 week);
- Internal Cleansing Kit™ (3 weeks+).
Choice of extra retreat activities:
- Te Anau lake and glow worm caves trip;
- Lively guided walks with local guides;
- Magical Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit locations tour;
- Visit to Milford and/or Doubtful Sound;
Minimum number of participants: 5 people.
Maximum number of participants: 20 people.