Hot Tips - Growing Great Families
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Wed 23 May ’12, 7:30pm–9:00pm||
Where: Ellesmere College, Leeston Dunsandel Rd, Leeston
- Double ticket: $10.00
- Single ticket: $6.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Eventsdept
You build a family the way you build a house: with good foundations of love and values, strong walls of boundaries and discipline to keep good things in and bad things out, and a roof of parental 'mana' to keep the whole thing together.
Respected author and speaker Ian Grant will give his best insights on how to make your family grow into something wonderful.
For an evening of life-changing inspiration, join Ian where he'll touch on:
- how to be the parent your child needs;
- getting cooperation from your kids;
- boundary setting and alternative strategies for firm but fair discipline;
- making your child confident and resilient so they develop good self-esteem;
- practical ideas to help your child handle the pressures of our modern-day culture.
Parents are too busy to spend an evening being bombarded with dry statistics, bored with dull theories or made to feel guilty. You will go home from this Hot Tips event with new skills and strategies that you can use in your family immediately. Parents with thriving families will find this seminar as valuable and encouraging as those who may be struggling with problems. All parents and caregivers, with children from toddlers to teenagers will love this event!
Tickets will also be available from local schools and Betta Electrical.