|Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:00am–3:00pm|
New Zealand trials for the Fetu Samoa squad are on this month in Auckland. Please bring your socks, boots, and mouthguard; come strapped up if required and be ready for trials.
Please email the Fetu Samoa committee at email@example.com to request your player registration form.
Eligibility: You must be of Samoan descent and aged from 17 years.
Note for players outside of Auckland: Please let us know if you will already have your accommodation and transport sorted for the weekend. We can assist with accommodation for the trialists only with the possibility of billeting you out.
- Trials are open to all women of Samoan descent throughout NZ aged from 17 years;
- NZ trials will only be held in Auckland;
- Trials in Australia are yet to be confirmed;
- No charge for those players based outside of Auckland;
- $10 registration fee is payable from Auckland-based players only;
- Registrations by email firstname.lastname@example.org close Friday 2 November.
Contact Sera Clayton 021-2157707 or Laine Faapito 021-02927371
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.