Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Wed 18 Jul ’12, 6:00pm–9:00pm||
Where: Live & Let Dye Hair Salon, Poronui St, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Admission: Free
Live & Let Dye is a rock 'n' roll vintage-styled salon in the heart of Mt Eden.
We are holding a fashion evening and runway show with the 60s inspired Winter Collection from designer Pardon My French.
We are raising money for PAW Justice with the help of:
- Nail Art by Monaco Nail Artist;
- Lash Extensions by 360 Beauty;
- Jewellery by Bonzai Jewellery;
- Makeup by Bang Cosmetics;
- Feather Hair Extensions by Live & Let Dye.
Get a colour gloss manicure or eyelash extensions at a discounted price, with a part of all profits going to PAW Justice.
Free bubbles & cupcakes.