Creating the Customer Experience
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Thu 6 Sep ’12, 5:30pm–7:30pm||
Where: Kingsgate Hotel, 100 Garnett Ave, Hamilton
- NZRA member early-bird rate: $75.00
- NZRA member (standard): $85.00
- Non-NZRA member: $95.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: B C
Does your business stand out from the crowd?
Does your business offer the best customer service experience?
How can you get more out of your team?
The New Zealand Retailers Association invites you to create brand-defining customer experiences at this seminar presented by Zac de Silva, Managing Director of Business Changing.
To stand out from the crowd, take advantage of Zac's knowledge and expertise and learn practical tips on:
- How to run a best workplace;
- How to be a better manager;
- How to motivate your team to give better customer service;
- How to give better customer service and grow sales.
These affordable seminars include light refreshments, are conveniently located and timed to fit into your busy schedule. The special Earlybird Registration Rate closes on Wednesday, 29th August. Don't delay, register online today.