Cranford Winter Gala
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 11 Aug ’12, 6:30pm–10:00pm||
Where: Hawke's Bay Opera House, 101 Hastings St South, Hastings
- General admission: $80.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: emma64
Celebrity chef Jo Seagar is coming to Hawke’s Bay! Join Cranford Hospice for an entertaining, fun, memorable and unique night out. Taking inspiration from her cook school in Italy, Jo will share her wealth of knowledge, hilarious stories and handy cooking tips. In her own warm and humorous manner, Jo will teach us that authentic doesn’t mean difficult! And, as patron for Hospice NZ, Jo is travelling to her ‘hometown’ in Hawke’s Bay for a very meaningful reason.
Cranford Hospice is celebrating its 30th anniversary in August, and to mark this occasion, the Hawke’s Bay public are invited to the ‘Cranford Winter Gala - A Taste of Italy with Jo Seagar’.
- Enjoy a demo from Jo Seagar, with top tips for your cooking!
- Be in to win some huge spot prizes, including a trip for 2 to Jo Seagar's Cook School in Oxford, Canterbury, including accommodation and flights valued at $2000! Thanks to House of Travel Hastings (please see Cranford Hospice website for details);
- Enjoy a delicious Italian meal;
- Listen to beautiful musical entertainment;
- Take part in the charity auction at the end, with Simon Tremain.
MC Waggs, from More FM will keep us well entertained, and perhaps ‘help’ Jo Seagar with her cooking on the stage!
All proceeds from this event will go to Cranford Hospice.
Thanks to our major sponsors: BNI, More FM, HB Today and TSB Bank.
Hope to see you there!