|Sun 30 Dec 2012, 2:30pm|
|Sun 30 Dec 2012, 4:30pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 1:00pm|
|Mon 31 Dec 2012, 3:00pm|
Eventfinda tickets no longer on sale
Tickets for Each Days Buses Go Off Sale On the Morning of The Event, So We Have Time to Print the Lists.
Limited Walk-up Tickets May Be Available for The Early Trips Each Day... Please Bring Cash and Arrange an Alternative In Case.
Hahei Pick-Up Point. Buses will pick up from outside the Hahei Fire Station.
- All buses go direct from Hahei to Coromandel Gold (not via the Ferry)
- Return buses also will drop off at Hot Water Beach as well as Hahei but once again they leave direct from Whitianga and not via the Ferry
- Buses will be returning to Hahei from 11:30pm through to 30mins after the event finishes.
- When you want to leave to go home, head to the bus depot at Coromandel Gold (where you got off the bus) and look for the signage showing where your bus will leave from.
- Also make sure you check the signage on the bus to make sure you are hoping on the right bus
Bus Info at Coromandel Gold
- After 11:00pm staff at the main security gate will have info on when buses are leaving
- There are NO PASS OUTS at Coromandel Gold so please ensure you have all of your belongings and make sure your friends are either with you or know that you’re leaving.
Coromandel Gold and Murphy’s buses, reserve the right to eject any bus occupant displaying anti-social or negative behaviours. Alcohol is not permitted on any Coromandel Gold buses. By purchasing a ticket for a Coromandel Gold bus you are agreeing to these terms.
- All buses will leave on time so please make sure you are at your pick up point at least 15 minutes before your bus is due to depart. This will help to get everybody on the bus, sorted and ready to go
- Please present your ticket to the bus driver or Coromandel Gold staff member
- Tickets are only valid for your location and time. Tickets are NOT transferable
- There are no cash sales on the day
- If you want to travel on the Coromandel Gold buses you need to turn up with the right attitude and no alcohol.
- There will be an alcohol ban at all beaches and we can't let you on the bus with it so avoid the hassle and ditch it before you get to your bus
The Duke Tavern, Russell
Sat 4 Oct 8:30am
Before you go, would you like to subscribe to our free weekly newsletter with events happening in your area, competitions for free tickets and CD giveaways?
Enter your email below, click on the Sign Up button and we’ll send you on your way
Continuing confirms your acceptance of our terms of service.