Blackcaps T20 Hospitality
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 11 Feb ’12, 6:00pm–10:30pm||
|Wed 22 Feb ’12, 6:00pm–10:30pm||
Where: Eden Park, Reimers Ave, Auckland
- The Boundary Club: $339.25
- First XI Club: $143.75
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Ross Blankenaar
Zimbabwe and South Africa are set to embark on back to back tours of New Zealand during February and March 2012. During this time both nations will play a series of Twenty20 and One Day International matches at Eden Park. Auckland will host a Twenty20 match against both nations.
Auckland Cricket and the Experience Group are pleased to offer a limited number of fantastic corporate hospitality packages at these marvellous Twenty20 cricket events taking place at Eden Park.
The Boundary Club:
Boundary Club makes for excellent viewing right behind the Boundary rope on the field, this provides you and your guests with an unforgettable experience of international cricket while enjoying premium hospitality. This package is for a table for 10 people and provides relaxed viewing throughout the match.
• Substantial food platters served throughout the match;
• Complimentary premium beverages throughout the event including a select range of NZ fine wines, beers and non-alcoholic drinks;
• Reserved covered seating & lounge access in addition to your boundary position;
• Host service throughout;
• Prize draw.
$295 + GST per person per match
First XI Club:
Your First XI Club allows you to enjoy allocated covered seating in the Lower West Stand at Eden Park, combined with entry to our exclusive lounge located directly behind your covered seats. The lounge offers casual seating and access to a full cash bar facility throughout the event, pre & post match.
• Covered seating in the Lower West Stand;
• Buffet dinner included and served at the break;
• Cash bar within the lounge throughout the event;
• Prize draw.
$125 + GST per person per match
If you require any further information about these packages, please contact; Mike Marsden, Chas Ferris or Simon Watson: email@example.com / Tel 09 304 0355.