Belly Dance Weekend Retreat
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Fri 16 Nov ’12, 5:00pm||
|Sat 17 Nov ’12, 8:00am||
|Sun 18 Nov ’12, 8:00am–3:00pm||
Where: Otimai Lodge, 1 Kauri Loop Rd, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Shared accommodation (4-6 people), after 31 July: $390.00
- Shared accommodation (2-3 people), after 31 July: $450.00
- Single accommodation (1 person), Early-bird rate booked by 31 July: $480.00
- Shared accommodation (4-6 people), Early-bird rate booked by 31 July: $360.00
- Shared accommodation (2-3 people), Early-bird rate booked by 31 July: $410.00
- Single accommodation (1 person), after 31 July: $480.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Candice Frankland
The Belly Dance Retreat is an incredible weekend full of thrilling workshops, making new dance friends, non-stop fun and activities, relaxation time, and an all-round stunning girl’s weekend away at the tranquil Otimai Lodge Bush Retreat in Auckland!
There are 40 spots available, so please request an info pack and submit your registration form as soon as possible so that you don’t miss out!
Cost: Prices are per person for full weekend of belly dance workshops, entertainment, activities and fun!
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Otimai Lodge (shared/private rooms available).
- 2 x dinners and snack platters.
- Daily workshops with a selection of international guest teacher and NZ’s acclaimed belly dance teachers!
- Performance opportunities.
- All activities, parties, and entertainment.
For your fix of everything belly dance, shopping, learning, performing, improvising, massages, photo shoots, yummy middle eastern inspired meals, then email now for your info pack and registration form! Pass on to your friends of any level too!
Contact Candice on 0211704183, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the website.