An Enneagram Experience Workshop
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sat 9 Jun ’12, 1:00pm–7:00pm||
|Sun 10 Jun ’12, 9:30am–5:00pm||
Where: Communications Plus Ltd (CPL), 269 Remuera Road, Auckland
Event listed by: eileendarwin
During the past decade, the Enneagram system has undergone a renewal of attention as an important “transformational model” for personal development. The result is a reliable integration of psychological and behavioural insights about human differences.
Upon registration you are required to do the "Enneagram Type Assessment" (even if you've done it before) which will be forwarded to you by email - you will need to fill in and return within 7 days.
Points for you to consider...
- You will get to know yourself more profoundly than ever before!
- There will be discovery of what truly made you ‘you’, and will have you laughing and popping with new aspects of self-awareness: “How can this be known, and no-one told me yet?”
- People mostly do not "Type" themselves correctly when they first read about "The Enneagram". So come and find your self with more accuracy and certainty.
- Some people dislike some things about their “Type” after doing the "Assessment".
- With knowledge, acceptance and dedication to your own personal growth, you can use the ‘dislikes’ as leverage for developing and evolving to the higher aspects of your "Type".
- You will need to be willing to become more ‘self-aware’ to fully understand the model.
- A fully evolved person will eventually take on the higher aspects of "All Nine Types".