Alzheimers Wellington - Welcome to My World Workshop
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Thu 2 Aug ’12, 1:30pm–3:30pm||
|Thu 9 Aug ’12, 1:30pm–3:30pm||
|Thu 16 Aug ’12, 1:30pm–3:30pm||
|Thu 23 Aug ’12, 1:30pm–3:30pm||
|Thu 30 Aug ’12, 1:30pm–3:30pm||
Where: Petone Community House, 6 Britannia St, Petone, Lower Hutt
Restrictions: All Ages
- Admission: Free
Are you supporting a friend or family member with a dementia? Want to learn more?
5 session workshop: what you need to know when you are supporting someone with a dementia.
• To learn more about the causes and symptoms of dementia.
• To improve your performance as a carer
• To understand the changes in behaviour that can occur due to a dementia
• To learn about the financial and legal implications of a dementia
• To meet others in a similar situation
Entry by koha/gold coin donation.
Please contact the Office Administrator at Alzheimers Wellington to register for this Workshop.
Tel 04 972 2595 or email email@example.com
Alzheimers Wellington is an inclusive non-profit organisation dedicated to making life better for all people in the Wellington region affected by dementia. We provide information, education, advice, personal advocacy and on-going support to people affected by a dementia, their carers, family and whanau.