Waiheke Primary School Fair 2011
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Sun 20 Nov ’11, 10:00am–3:00pm||
Where: Waiheke Primary School, 26 Seaview Rd, Ostend, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Admission: Free
Event listed by: gannet
Theme: Under the Sea!
Come along and collect a fantastic bargain from our stalls which include:
- White elephant/ knick knacks;
- Home baking and sweets;
- The world-famous plant stall;
and many more.
Choose to eat something delectable:
- Bacon and egg rolls;
- Sausages in bread (our old favourite);
- Fish and chips;
- Fresh strawberries and cream;
...and much more.
And for the young, and young at heart:
- massive lolly scramble;
- 2 enormous bouncy castles;
- magic carpet rides;
- water park - with a long long slide for the daring and a fun slime pool for the littlies to try out;
- chuck wet sponges at your favourite teacher or parent;
- come and enjoy live theatre -Sponge Bob at Bikini Bottom Atoll;
- check out the bands in the quad!
- have a look at our special vet/ animal stall;
And our incredible raffles!
Health and Beauty Package - worth over $800!
- Glamour photo shoot (Jules hair/ Island Beauty makeover/ Emma Hughes photography);
- Pamper gift pack from Body & Sole worth $25;
- Island Beauty voucher (manicure/Pedicure upto $65);
- Teeth Whitening Kit ($615) Oneroa Dental;
- Coffees at the Lazy Lounge;
- Towels from Briscoes;
- Something from Anu Spa!
Family Package worth over $1000!
- Fullers 10x pass;
- Fullers Kids' 10x pass;
- Family passenger pass on Sealink;
- Family pass at Kelly Tarltons;
- Rainbow's End Super Pass (adult and child);
- Wild on Waiheke Archery ($135);
- Ice Skating Family Pass (Botany Paradise);
- $50 fish & chips voucher from Palm Beach Fish & Chips Shop;
- School shoes $100 voucher (Feet First Ponsonby).
Gourmet Food Experience Package:
- Vino Vinos voucher $50;
- Cin Cins voucher $100;
- Taste Waiheke wine and olive oil tasting x2;
- Marco Edwardes private cooking lesson;
- Wai Kitchen $25 voucher;
- Bottle of olive oil from Rangihoua Estate;
- 12 bottles of Waiheke Wines.
Tickets cost $2 each, or 3 for $5 or 10 for $10!
We also have four fantastic air swimmers to raffle too. Raffles will be drawn on the day, at 2:30pm on the stage.
It's a busy day and great fun, so add it to your calendar!
If you are coming from town, catch the boat and jump on the Onetangi bus, ask to be let off at the top of Seaview Rd, it's just a short walk down the hill from there.