Fullers Twilight Cruises - Headland Sculpture On the Gulf
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Tue 1 Feb ’11, 4:00pm||
|Wed 2 Feb ’11, 4:00pm||
|Tue 8 Feb ’11, 4:00pm||
|Wed 9 Feb ’11, 4:00pm||
|Tue 15 Feb ’11, 4:00pm||
|Wed 16 Feb ’11, 4:00pm||
Where: Fullers Ferry Terminal, 99 Quay Street, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- General: $55.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: fullersferry
Let Fullers take you to the best vantage points along Waiheke Island‘s coastline to view the spectacular sculpture exhibits like never before. We’ll take you to all the sculptures that are best viewed only from the water, with commentary along the way, before transferring you to a guided tour along the sculpture walkway.
At end of your tour you will be able to choose to head back to Auckland, or take advantage of some of the fantastic vineyard restaurants the island has to offer before catching a scheduled service back to the city at your own leisure.
For just $55 per person your package includes:
• Cruise to the island on the special ‘Twilight Cruise’ vessel.
• A drink on boarding (with drink specials for the remainder of the cruise).
• Platters featuring local cheeses, olives and olive oils.
• A goodie bag.
• Commentated cruise around the headland and close to 5 sculptures located in the water.
• Bus transfer to the start of the walk.
• Guided tour of the sculpture walk.
• A ferry ticket on any of the scheduled ferry services from Auckland to Waiheke Island.