Auckland Chamber Debate
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Tue 7 Sep ’10, 5:30pm–7:00pm||
Where: Ellerslie Event Centre, 80-100 Ascot Ave, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Complimentary, however registration is essential: $0.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Chamber of Commerce
Is social media really going to be critical to business success in the future? The Chamber Debate will settle this conundrum once and for all when our passionate teams evaluate the benefits and pitfalls of social media for business.
Moot: Social Media is the Future of Business.
On the pro team – The Socialites
- Gianpaolo Grazioli, owner of social media's favourite gelato company (@giapo)
- Paul Brislen, Vodafone's Head of Corporate Communications and avid Twitterer (@vodafonenz)
- Alistair Helm, CEO of www.realestate.co.nz (@alistairnz)
On the negative team – The Privateers
- Hannah Samuels, Reputation Champion
- Mark Blackham, Partner at Senate Communications
- Jeremy Elwood, biting social commentator and possessor of a devastating delivery style that will leave you in stitches.
Whether you want to join the conversation or listen and learn, make sure you register early to join this hilariously serious evening.
Complimentary to attend, however registration is essential. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. The debate will take place in the Guineas 3 Room.