Survive and Thrive: Fueling the Business of Creativity
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Thu 8 Jul ’10, 10:30am–6:00pm||
Where: University of Auckland School of Business, 12 Grafton Rd, Auckland
Restrictions: All Ages
- Earlybird registration (before 1 July): $25.00
- After 1 July: $30.00
- Unwaged / student: $18.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Ceejaye
Survive & Thrive is a rare opportunity for artists, producers, businesses, organisations, makers and doers from the creative sector. Network, connect and see what you can make happen as well as hone your creative business skills. Our theme is 'fuelling the business of creativity' by connecting with creative producers and entrepreneurial people from across the region, learning from and being inspired by home-grown success stories and arming people with practical tips and tools to make their creative projects and businesses fly.
At Survive and Thrive you can:
• Hear New Zealander of the Year Ray Avery speak about his entrepreneurship and his rise to success
• Network with your peers and fellow professionals, chew the fat or do some deals
• Book yourself in for one or all of 10 high value & snappy 35 minute workshops
• Wander the Expo to network with the sector organisations
• Participate in Survive & Thrive’s speed networking activity
• Promote your work and brand
• Enjoy a coffee, a good lunch and a drink at happy hour.
• Hang out and absorb the stimulating atmosphere of your creative peers.
For further information, check out: www.thebigidea.co.nz/survive-thrive