Social Media – RWC and Others Join the Conversation
Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Tue 10 Aug ’10, 12:00pm–2:00pm||
Where: Rydges Wellington, 75 Featherston St, Wellington
Restrictions: All Ages
- Marketing Association members (excl. GST): $65.00
- Marketing Association non members (excl. GST): $85.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: Marketing Association
Still the hottest topic on the marketing calendar, social media continues to set new records in New Zealand.
Our next Central Regional Event gives you a chance to hear how others are successfully using social media tools to facilitate engagement.
Clare Wolfensohn, Online Editor of Rugby New Zealand 2011 Limited, and Rebecca Smith, Marketing Consultant, will examine the emerging best practice for leveraging this channel most effectively.
Connecting over 400,000 Rugby World Cup fans, Clare will share with us the strategy behind New Zealand’s highest profile Facebook page.
Clare will discuss:
- The formula behind building a global community of online fans
- How platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr are being used alongside traditional and online channels to maximise results
- How to build interest and hype among a variety of different audiences
Rebecca will then build a strong case for including social media in your marketing mix by demonstrating how others, such as Telecom, have successfully done so.
Rebecca will discuss:
- How to make the bold leap to digital
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or blogs – how to choose
- ROI on social marketing – can it help you make money?
- Developing a content and engagement strategy
- Before and after – the compelling truth
Register online, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling us on 0800 347 328.