Sorry, this event’s been and gone
|Fri 25 Jan ’08–Mon 28 Jan ’08, 6:00pm–1:00pm||
Where: Mystery Creek Events Centre, 125 Mystery Creek Rd, Mystery Creek, Hamilton
- Full Weekend - Adult: $165.00
- Full Weekend - Child (5-12yrs old): $77.00
- Full Weekend - Family: $402.00
- Full Weekend - 25+ Groups: $145.00
- Full Weekend - 50 + Groups: $135.00
- Full Weekend Powered Site: $100.00
- Day - Adult: $72.00
- Day - Child (5-12 years): $31.00
- Day - Family: $175.00
- Evening - Adult: $52.00
- Evening - Child (5-12 years): $21.00
- Evening - Family: $124.00
- Booking fees may apply
Event listed by: parachutemusic
With 170 bands performing on 9 different stages over 4 days, Parachute 08 promises to draw the biggest crowd in the event's history with killer international artists and speakers confirmed.
Featuring live performances by: Israel Houghton and New Breed, Leigh Nash, Hillsong United, RED, Jonezetta, Parachute Band, Adeaze, Rapture Ruckus, Brian Platt, Antiskeptic, juliagrace, Magnify, All Left Out, Late 80s Mercedes, Kingston, Mumsdollar, Sons of Korah, Katy Ray, The Anthem, Willet, My Life Story, Zebulun, Zero T, Kimbra, The Chase, Primal, Edwin Derricutt, The Glory Sea, Leiutenant Funk, Lauren Thomson, Callista, Trigger Theory, Radiator, Shooting Stars, Stu Larsen, Citipointe Live and Fatisvalour.
2008 will see the the return of the Massive Stage and a whole heap of activities including the Skate Park, Crump battles, and the nations biggest ever barn dance.
Whether you're 7 or 70, you don't want to miss the 17th annual Parachute Music Festival.